Benefits enrollment starts today
Published 29 October, 2012
New health plans deserve a close look
Today is the first day of benefits enrollment for most of Essentia Health.* Even if you’ve been enrolling for benefits with Essentia for some time, there are some important changes this year.
|Look for this headline on MyHR and click on it for a seven-minute video that explains health plan choices.
We don’t want you to miss the highlights, so here is a quick reference list:
- Enrollment is completely online this year. On the main MyHR page on The Source, you'll find an enrollment guide, helpful videos and a recorded version of the meetings that will be held throughout Essentia in the weeks to come. Click here.
- Once you log in (click here), you can get details on the options, plans, costs and differences under the Open Enrollment tab.
- We have new health plan choices this year. In addition to a more traditional health plan, Essentia is now offering two high deductible plans that are paired with health savings accounts.
- When you're logged in, click on the "How to Get Help" link to find a guide to all of your resources, including meeting times and locations and where kiosks are available.
- Still have questions after you've gone through the enrollment guide, watched the video and read through the plan materials? Staff in Essentia’s HR Service Center are there to answer your questions. E-mail MyHRinquiries@EssentiaHealth.org or call (855) 694-7669 or (218) 576-0000 (ext. 60000). If you’re a physician or leader, call (855) 321-6947 or (218) 576-0001 (ext. 60001). You also can call HealthPartners at (866) 779-7632.
Director of Total Rewards Kim Carlin encourages employees to look for ongoing updates and answers to frequently asked questions in the Daily Dose.
*Facilities in Idaho and Ada, Graceville and LeSueur, Minn., have their own benefits enrollment process.
Download File (pdf)